Black Pearl Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearl Union Forum

A meeting place for the members of the Black Pearl Union, a group of friendly guilds on the AEGE server, in the mmorpg, SILKROAD online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goodbye everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashri
Kashri

goodbye everybody Empty
PostSubject: goodbye everybody   goodbye everybody Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:22 am

well, since WaysOfGlory is no longer in the union, i guess il be leaving the site.. ill leave all the passwords and whatever other info with gohan and demonlady.

id like to say, that i had a great time with this union, and made some friends here. if anyone would like to keep in touch with me, please feel free to pm me. Smile

good luck in all your endevours, guys, and ill miss you
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Noob
Noob

goodbye everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye everybody   goodbye everybody Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:51 am

bye...we'll miss u guys
Back to top Go down
Antithus
Admin
Admin

goodbye everybody Empty
PostSubject: Gone but still here   goodbye everybody Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:13 am

Well Kashri as I said before, you are always welcome here and I hope you will still pop in and say hi, your always welcome to join in events and visit....... I dont think anyone will give me any grief for that lol..... Anyway if you ever need anything all you have to do is ask and we will do whatever we can to help out....

Good luck and we'll talk to you later

Antithus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodbye everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye everybody   goodbye everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodbye everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Pearl Union Forum :: Official Chat :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: