Black Pearl Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearl Union Forum

A meeting place for the members of the Black Pearl Union, a group of friendly guilds on the AEGE server, in the mmorpg, SILKROAD online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone; I'm still alive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone; I'm still alive   Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Just a quick note to let ya'll know I'm okay, and should be back on the "Road" in a couple of weeks. Miss all of you and I am grateful for all the support ya'll have given me. Thank you. Bill...check your e-mail! Ron...tell Bill to check his e-mail! Bette...I'll be back soon dear! Rogue...I miss you man. Blade, now would be the perfect time to put the "thong" back on until I get back...lol Laughing Es..miss you too sweetie.

Slap me thrice and had me to my mamma....I'll be back soon!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Rusti and Baltazar
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone; I'm still alive   Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm

ZOMGWTFWOW

THEYRE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Shocking state over)

Hi....
Back to top Go down
FlakJacket
Newb
Newb
FlakJacket

PostSubject: Get yer Butt back here   Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:49 am

You've been absent without leave approved, Sarge.......stop slackin on the job.thats an order.........lol laughing
Back to top Go down
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone; I'm still alive   Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm

emergency leave capt. couldn't help it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone; I'm still alive   Hey Everyone; I'm still alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone; I'm still alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Pearl Union Forum :: Official Chat :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: