Black Pearl Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearl Union Forum

A meeting place for the members of the Black Pearl Union, a group of friendly guilds on the AEGE server, in the mmorpg, SILKROAD online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyZoOL
Newb
Newb

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Empty
PostSubject: coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums   coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm

well i was browesing the forums when i saw ex-gm title and member name lazycoffee guy i read the post etc which i will paste here in a moment, after a few mins of replys from ppl his posts were deleted by a silkroadforums mod , he has not created another forum member account with name coffeeguy this time i managed to copy paste what he said just incase the srf mods delete it again this might be interesting for some ppl dono so anyways heres what it was

CoffeeGuy wrote:
After posting a picture on http://www.silkroadforums.com I have witnessed numerous people questioning what software and hardware I use. Some have said that the images are false or I some how manipulated SRO. Well before I begin discusing the MODS to SRO I will tell you a bit about myself. I was born in Hagi which is a city near Hiroshima, you know that place U.S. droped a nuke and killed millions of inocent? But thats beside the point, back on track now. I live thre till I was 7 and then moved to Chiba(near Tokyo) where i lived and studied until I was 18. My family as far from well of so due to dier circumstance we applied for immigrant cards to U.S. in 1999 we moved to California where my parents worked for 5 years and retired after opening a sucesfull business. My father passed away when I was 25, and i decited to do the one thing he always told me to do. "Persue your dreams, persue them no matter how fast they keep running"(lose translation) I began renting a small apartment in California where I worked as a Rep. for SONY. I worked with them for 2years, until I aplied for a position in JM. After 4 weeks of evaluation I was given a position as a Game Moderator and Q&A Response(Some of you might know me as The Coffe Guy). I have long since left JM because ther company treats its employees worse then its customers. I dont think of myself as any better then anyother player of SRO. I see myself as an equal no matter what methodods smebody else uses to gain their levels. In the end all we are is people behind a monitor, with the same goal in mind, to have fun and enjoy SRO and the life outside of SRO. The reson I spoke about my past is to show all of you, as individuals that I am a person too, no matter what anybody says or does, we are all equal, we all have a voice that needs to be raised.

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Lockmonik6.th

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Autologinen6

Well By now some of you are wondering what the programs on the screenshots are, they are simply iSRO bot modified to the options you wish, "LockBot" is not a bot, but it rather secures your position on a server so that you may not be disconected by another player trying to log in. The icon "TRJ.vir" well you can figure that one out. PremiumMimic is just that, its sends a packet at log in screen that makes the ID appear with a Premium Ticket for a split second, long enough to log in. There are some other programs that have been developed/developing since the birth of SRO. Thay are all works from the original dev's. of SRO. (JM replaced a few Dev's of SRO as time passed). The PC that I am currently running a HP m7490n (2gig ram) combined with a tHP(4gig ram) to make a total of 6~gigs of ram. The tower has no casing so that it doesnt over heat, even though it has liquid cooling, it still gets pretty hot. Its on 24/7, except mondays(reason why you log on so easily to greece on a monday) I have never had the patience to open beyond 30 clients, but each one takes about 100MB, but it takes its toll on the GFX card.(replaced 4 Cards so far). Now some of you are thinking "what a low life, boting 30accounts forhimself" well, so far i have given away over 40 level 80's to friends, most on Babel and Athens/some on greece. Im not a greedy person, i know how to share. (lol would be the expression I guess?).

A lot of the SRO community believes that PBots(player bots) are the problem, but they arent. PBots generater revenue which pays for the servers to be run, the updates and the staff to produce those updates. So in theory if we say good bye to the PBots then we say good bye to SRO, if thats what you wish to do, then feel free to continue your efforts to prohibit Player Bots. The real porblem is GoldBots. Over crowding server, and making profit from JM(gold bots create much grater profit then iSRO bot will ever produce).

I Have Said Evrything I needed to say, now it is upto you, as individual to make decisions, and I ask of you to not let other influence you, as I see all around this forum there is a huge power missbalance and a lot of hypocritical MODS(I wont point fingers, but you know who you are) Without a doubt a MOD will lock this for the sole reason to silence the oposition, if this was a court, who would be the jury? You cant be a Judge and the Jury, sorry, just doesnt work that way.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.
If this gets locked feel free to repost this as a show of support.

And please do not ask for any software
Back to top Go down
Konvicted__
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums   coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:37 am

BabyZoOL wrote:
well i was browesing the forums when i saw ex-gm title and member name lazycoffee guy i read the post etc which i will paste here in a moment, after a few mins of replys from ppl his posts were deleted by a silkroadforums mod , he has not created another forum member account with name coffeeguy this time i managed to copy paste what he said just incase the srf mods delete it again this might be interesting for some ppl dono so anyways heres what it was

CoffeeGuy wrote:
After posting a picture on http://www.silkroadforums.com I have witnessed numerous people questioning what software and hardware I use. Some have said that the images are false or I some how manipulated SRO. Well before I begin discusing the MODS to SRO I will tell you a bit about myself. I was born in Hagi which is a city near Hiroshima, you know that place U.S. droped a nuke and killed millions of inocent? But thats beside the point, back on track now. I live thre till I was 7 and then moved to Chiba(near Tokyo) where i lived and studied until I was 18. My family as far from well of so due to dier circumstance we applied for immigrant cards to U.S. in 1999 we moved to California where my parents worked for 5 years and retired after opening a sucesfull business. My father passed away when I was 25, and i decited to do the one thing he always told me to do. "Persue your dreams, persue them no matter how fast they keep running"(lose translation) I began renting a small apartment in California where I worked as a Rep. for SONY. I worked with them for 2years, until I aplied for a position in JM. After 4 weeks of evaluation I was given a position as a Game Moderator and Q&A Response(Some of you might know me as The Coffe Guy). I have long since left JM because ther company treats its employees worse then its customers. I dont think of myself as any better then anyother player of SRO. I see myself as an equal no matter what methodods smebody else uses to gain their levels. In the end all we are is people behind a monitor, with the same goal in mind, to have fun and enjoy SRO and the life outside of SRO. The reson I spoke about my past is to show all of you, as individuals that I am a person too, no matter what anybody says or does, we are all equal, we all have a voice that needs to be raised.

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Lockmonik6.th

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Autologinen6

Well By now some of you are wondering what the programs on the screenshots are, they are simply iSRO bot modified to the options you wish, "LockBot" is not a bot, but it rather secures your position on a server so that you may not be disconected by another player trying to log in. The icon "TRJ.vir" well you can figure that one out. PremiumMimic is just that, its sends a packet at log in screen that makes the ID appear with a Premium Ticket for a split second, long enough to log in. There are some other programs that have been developed/developing since the birth of SRO. Thay are all works from the original dev's. of SRO. (JM replaced a few Dev's of SRO as time passed). The PC that I am currently running a HP m7490n (2gig ram) combined with a tHP(4gig ram) to make a total of 6~gigs of ram. The tower has no casing so that it doesnt over heat, even though it has liquid cooling, it still gets pretty hot. Its on 24/7, except mondays(reason why you log on so easily to greece on a monday) I have never had the patience to open beyond 30 clients, but each one takes about 100MB, but it takes its toll on the GFX card.(replaced 4 Cards so far). Now some of you are thinking "what a low life, boting 30accounts forhimself" well, so far i have given away over 40 level 80's to friends, most on Babel and Athens/some on greece. Im not a greedy person, i know how to share. (lol would be the expression I guess?).

A lot of the SRO community believes that PBots(player bots) are the problem, but they arent. PBots generater revenue which pays for the servers to be run, the updates and the staff to produce those updates. So in theory if we say good bye to the PBots then we say good bye to SRO, if thats what you wish to do, then feel free to continue your efforts to prohibit Player Bots. The real porblem is GoldBots. Over crowding server, and making profit from JM(gold bots create much grater profit then iSRO bot will ever produce).

I Have Said Evrything I needed to say, now it is upto you, as individual to make decisions, and I ask of you to not let other influence you, as I see all around this forum there is a huge power missbalance and a lot of hypocritical MODS(I wont point fingers, but you know who you are) Without a doubt a MOD will lock this for the sole reason to silence the oposition, if this was a court, who would be the jury? You cant be a Judge and the Jury, sorry, just doesnt work that way.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.
If this gets locked feel free to repost this as a show of support.

And please do not ask for any software

wow thats some nice sh*t he got up there Surprised..I agree with him about the bots, to me player bots dont annoy me, but Goldbotters OMFG i hate them shits.
I like when ppl say that players bots are no life ppl, but i think its the opposite of that...in my opinion botters have life and ppl that grind/farm 24/7 have no life xd

Anyway nice catch zool <3
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums   coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Konvicted__ wrote:
I like when ppl say that players bots are no life ppl, but i think its the opposite

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums   coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coffee guy ex gm on silkroad forums
Page 1 of 1