Black Pearl Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearl Union Forum

A meeting place for the members of the Black Pearl Union, a group of friendly guilds on the AEGE server, in the mmorpg, SILKROAD online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was hoping to talk with somebody !

Go down 
+4
MaKaVeLi
Napkin
BabyZoOL
RustiMontana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Empty
PostSubject: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:52 pm

I thought someone would be here. I know the servers r going under inspection. Anyone there. until i get settled, i can only use the hotel internet...no internet service in the room, so i use their computer in the lobby. Mad oh well, miss talking to every. so i'll say hi to bette, bill, ron, brian, rogue, stekarn, kon, grue, Es, and mak. hope i didn't miss anyone duh

Love to all

Rusti

[quote]Dream hardly ever come true..thank God nightmares rarely do either!
Back to top Go down
BabyZoOL
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:06 am

nooo u didnt miss anyonee!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i think everyone should get xfire atleast as a messanger program Smile that way we can all keep in contact
Back to top Go down
Napkin
Newb
Newb
Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:21 pm

you forgot me ^^ but oh well i guess...rogue is still my biotch
Back to top Go down
MaKaVeLi
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 am

Rusti Smile

How ya doing ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Napkin wrote:
you forgot me ^^ but oh well i guess...rogue is still my biotch

Im ur Daddy...yer my hoe

Napkins my hoe!
Back to top Go down
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Sorry Napkin Embarassed Doin fine Mak...hope to be in our new place by thrusday the 20th. Then back on the net b4 the 25th. Miss all ya'll. Hope everyone is doin well, as for me, I'm trapped in a hotel room with my father Mad duh duh shameonyou ! I'll be lucky if I don't end up bald headed from pulling my hair out. He's driving me nuts. Well, be well, and kick strongholds butt if neccessary. Or anyone elses if need be. XOXOX

Rusti
Back to top Go down
BabyZoOL
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Arg!!!! No No No
Back to top Go down
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Sorry Zool, duh miss you too, us bow ladies must stay together!!!! Later Gaters!

Rusti

"Dreams hardly ever come true....thank God, nightmares rarely do either!"
Back to top Go down
Napkin
Newb
Newb
Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm

^^ i'm an archer now too
Back to top Go down
Konvicted__
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 am

but you suck asz and they don't Twisted Evil

lol jiggly
Back to top Go down
BabyZoOL
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:03 am

Konvicted__ wrote:
but you suck asz and they don't Twisted Evil

lol jiggly
lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Napkin
Newb
Newb
Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:40 pm

you talk big now that your boyfriend hit 80...i can still kick both ur asses...that is of course if you two would ever stop playin grab ass w/ one another. ....pansies...
Back to top Go down
Konvicted__
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 am

I feel hate ^_^

Ill whoop your ass Twisted Evil

Btw, i posted that before maka became 80 so silent

xD jiggly
Back to top Go down
FlakJacket
Newb
Newb
FlakJacket

PostSubject: miss you   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Hurry up an get back in here.....we all miss you an balt, kiddo.....you still getting wrote up, Sarge.......lol
Back to top Go down
Antithus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Heya Sarge   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:01 pm

How the hell are ya,

hey pop into vent anytime you want, I will be hit and miss but hell ya cmon down.

ttyl,

Ant
Back to top Go down
RustiMontana
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:13 pm

scratch duh how stupid of me, i can get on vent, from the hotel's computer shameonyou NOT!!!!!

BILL!!! PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to talk with somebody !   Was hoping to talk with somebody ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was hoping to talk with somebody !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Pearl Union Forum :: Official Chat :: Random Chatter-
Jump to: